You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Musikhaus Doblinger, Dorotheergasse 10, 1010 Vienna, telephone number: +43 1 51503-0, fax number: +43 1 51503-51, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. You can also fill in and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration electronically on our website (www.doblinger.at). If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail). To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the inexpensive standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- For the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- For the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- For the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- For the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- For the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
- For the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The prerequisite for the use of this version of the cancellation policy is:
- The exclusive sale of goods with complete delivery in one package;
- The additional provision of a model withdrawal form on the website;
- That the buyer bears the direct costs of the return shipment;
- No different return address;